During the last ICCEU meeting in 2016 in Sofia as well as during the first meeting in 2017, from 20 to 22 January in Riga, Gagik Makaryan, the president of the Republican Union of Employers of Armenia (RUEA) has taken over the rotating presidency of ICCEU in accordance with the general decision of the Board members. Congratulations to Mr. Makaryan and a successful reign in 2017.
The first board meeting in 2017 will take place in Yerevan, Armenia from 24 to 27 May.
The tentative program is the following:
- 05.2017-Arrival in Yerevan;
- 05.2017-Celebration Ceremony of the 10th anniversary of the Republican Union of Employers of Armenia followed by gala dinner. Welcoming speeches of the ICCEU representatives (RF, Ukraine, Latvia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Bulgaria, Poland). Please be so kind to confirm your speeches;
- 05.2017- ICCEU Board meeting;
- 05.2017-Visit to a famous monastery Khor Virap and Ararat wine factory; degustation of the 50-year-old brandy;
- 05.2017-A one-day tour according to a priory selected tour option. The options are attached. You can choose the best option for you.
- 05.2018-National holiday-The independence day of the first Republic of Armenia. You are welcome to celebrate this day with us (optional).
We would like to kindly remind you that the dates for the first board meeting in 2017 were confirmed during the first meeting in Riga on 21 January with the consent of the representatives of the following countries: Ukraine (2 employers’ organizations), Latvia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Bulgaria, Poland, Armenia.
Please reserve the mentioned dates for the upcoming ICCEU board meeting.
The contact person from RUEA side will be Ms. Nare Sargsyan; e-mail address: email@example.com. You can contact her in case you have any questions/recommendations regarding the upcoming event.
With best regards,